Tuesday, January 11, 2011

[Crazy Week!]

This week begins a CRAZY week! Yesterday I had orientation for my job ALL day long from 8:30am till 4pm. It was a productive day but LONG and I could barely stay awake. Now I need to focus on my physical, drug screening & signing up for CPR class ASAP so I can start going to my clients home. School starts next week on the 18th. I'll be in school 4 days a week & life's gonna be crazy & busy but definately rewarding and will keep me out of trouble :D I still need to get my immunization records for that & the doctor hasen't called me back & its been DAYS. TIME TO CALL AGAIN! I'm also working on getting back into singing & have been tuning my rusty voice! Mike Dailey is keeping me in line!! Hopefully one of these days I can sing at an open mic with Mike. What fun that would be! On Sunday, we are heading to the Shedd Aquarium downtown with Mike & his 2 girls Annabelle & Mere and Janelle is coming along too with Olivia & Don! Should be a great time! Admission is FREE :D [can't beat that!] & Payton has never been to the Shedd & LOVES fishie's! Today its snowing crazy & there is a weather advisory. Time to stay in & stay warm! Not much new to say...life has been good and calm..no drama in 2O11.

Hope its the same for everyone else!

No comments:

Post a Comment